Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gratitude, Soup. Day 1.


I wouldn't be surprised if I revisit this gratitude throughout the week, as I open jars and throw together quick and tasty lunches.

But I appropriated Jote's idea (which is another reason this is an appropriate opening day gratitude) and hosted a soup swap tonight.

It gave me a chance to hang out with some of my favorite people.
And now my fridge is filled with jars of tastiness.

I left the guidelines open -- we had a vegan, a vegetarian, some omnivores, some gluten-free folks, some nut allergies...

But In this photo are:  Tuscan Sausage & Kale, Turkey Chili, Hungarian Mushroom, Curried Pumpkin, Parsnip & Leek, Tomato Chickpea, Coconut Red Lentil, and Curried Split Pea.   It makes me happy, even though there are a couple in there I won't eat...

No comments: