Monday, December 1, 2014

Tap Tap Tap... (2014 Day 1 Gratitude)

Is this thing on?

No, not really.  But resurrection in the blog world is simpler than in the real world. Here we go.

It's December.

For the last six years, Jote at blessherheart.com has undertaken a project that suits her so well, based on her papa's wisdom. 30 days of gratitude -- with a little leeway. A chance to recognize, reflect, and revel in the important things.  Which can vary from the global to the mundane; the morning cup of coffee to the abstract question.

And for the last few years, I've played along. I barely touched this blog since the last round, but hey, it's a good reason to come back, to reconnect. And on my Sunday evening run, I was thinking about Jote's project, her papa's wisdom, the kindness of Jote's heart and the circles of her world... and I knew I'd be back to this.

So here I am, grateful. For the reminder.

Stay tuned.


No comments: