Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I have half a dozen half-finished gratitude posts. They may find their way up yet. They may not. The last week or so of December, one of the things I've been most grateful for? free time, and lack of (too many) responsibilities, even self-imposed ones.

I love how Jote's project has spread, and how many people have found things in their lives to be thankful for.

2011 was a good year for me, for us.  Ups and downs, like any year, but full of travel and adventure and fun and friends and family.

Sometimes, I wish I could find that myself as angst-filled teenager and tell her -- your life won't be anything like you imagine. But it will be *awesome*.  Having that urge makes me realize just how lucky I am.

Life is an ongoing adventure.  May 2012 bring you and yours (and me and mine, for that matter) joy, peace, and a whole new set of fun and exciting challenges -- in the best possible ways. 


No comments: