Monday, December 20, 2010

for this, and you.

rhis.

the reminder to remember.

the reminder to be grateful.

the reminder that stumbling blocks happen.
but that they are sometimes irritants rather than obstacles.

and even when they're obstacles, sometimes obstacle courses are challenges not just frustrations.

the reminder to take a moment and step back.

to cherish the good things in my life and my day.
to remember that, even when my boss makes me cranky, I'm still working and that I'm cranky because I want the science done right and that's a worthwhile goal.
to remember that I am loved.
to remember that coming back from injury is slow, but that forward progress should be celebrated.

for words on the internet that connect me.
for the reminders.
for the time.
for all this, I am grateful.

No comments: